Escribe aquí tus comentarios

Fecha 24.05.2011

Autor ruth daniela valencia borja y luisa fernanda martines 10 a

Asunto desarrollo de la actividad

With the term usually refers to black people whose skin tone is darker than others, called by opposition "white. " Although the name of a person as "black"varies from culture to culture, it is usually associated with people who live Saharan Africa, also known as "black Africa. " For its part, the existence of a black population in America, known as "African Americans", is caused by the abduction of millions of Africans and their forced removal to America to work as slaves by the colonial European powers between the ages XVI and XIX.
Content
[hide] The law and society tells us we are equal. Even though he can see clear differences, such as blacks run faster by genetics, also swim more slowly than whites because their bones are heavier.
But these are only minor physical differences with the big question I ask is, there are also differences mentally? race is a more gifted than the other in intelligence?

Is that many will seem racist to talk about it, if I'm honest I do not, I just want to know if as we are physically different (even slightly), if it occurs in other things.

Volver